Sunday, November 4, 2018

Famous Last Words: I'm Fine

To be completely honest, the readings for this week were not all that difficult for me to complete, at least not like they have been in the past few weeks. Life has a great way of getting hectic right when you don't need it to but I'm seeming to manage! I really enjoyed reading my classmates' stories and I can't say that I had a favorite.. but if I must choose then maybe the Loony Tunes storybook! That storybook is just so creative and clever. He also does a great job of portraying the characters just the way that I remembered they were! Another classmate that I really enjoyed reading was Brenna! She did a great job at using poetry and made everything flow so well! Perhaps I can learn a thing or two and try to follow suite.. maybe try that style in the future! 
As for my other classes.. I an doing fairly well but the essays along with work and drill and moving and life are going to be the death of me! I have high enough grades that I do have some buffer but naturally I would like to keep my A's. A class that I am going to aim getting an A in that I don't already have one in is this class. All of the opportunities are there and I am set up for success so the ball in my court. I hope that this week I will be able to get ahead in my classes and begin working on the extra credit for this class. Now that I have mostly settled into my new place in Norman I should have an easier time with doing this since I no longer have to commute home after class at night! I also would like to get up earlier this week and make it to the gym. Lastly, I would like to make sure that I do my damn PT!
Photo info: Current feels

No comments:

Post a Comment