Sunday, November 18, 2018

Wikipedia Trail from Jasper National Park to Paleo-Eskimo

With my winter vacation quickly approaching I was curious about Jasper National Park in Canada. My boyfriend and I have plans to visit Jasper National Park and spend a few days there. From the wikipedia trail starting with Jasper, I went to the next page that talks about the Arctic Ocean as this is a desolate place that has unknown history and fascinates me. It is the shallowest of the oceans and is almost completely surrounded by land masses. Some of the oldest history that has been discovered dates back to the Pre-Dorset times which were 3200- 850 B.C. During this time the Paleo-Eskimo culture lived in the arctic. Paleo-Eskimo peoples lived in what is now modern day Russia, across North America and into Greenland. They were gradually displaced by the Dorset culture.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Neko! Your Wikipedia search for your blog post looks amazing. I never thought about looking into the Jasper National Park in Canada. It looks really nice. I actually never been to Canada either, but I heard it’s really nice! That is awesome that you and your boyfriend are planning on trip there someday. This will definitely be on my top bucket list!

    ReplyDelete