Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that the comments I'm receiving are useful as I am getting a lot of positive feedback from everybody which is encouraging. Some of the most useful ones are the comments that give me suggestions which I can try to incorporate and use in my next assignment.
As far as leaving feedback for others, I think I'm doing ok but could probably go into a bit more detail when I offer suggestions. I am able to get writing style ideas from other peoples' stories which I can use for my stories.
Reading other peoples' blogs and introductions does definitely give me a sense for who they are which helps when reading their stories. I think my introduction mostly covers everything that I would like for people to know and me and I enjoy reading feedback from others.
For future feedback posts I want to try to give more detailed suggestions.


I chose the image below because it reminded me of my own cat. One night last month, when it was down pouring, I got a text from my mom telling me that Spikey Boo Fang (that's his name) was stuck in a tree. I called her and she told me that he had been stuck about 13 feet up in a tree for a few hours. We discussed what to do but decided it was too dangerous for either of us to climb a ladder to get him down. Finally I got a text from her saying that he made his way down and was safe in the house.


P.S. This was not the first time he had been stuck in a tree, I think his cat meter is broken.


                   Photo Information:  Hopefully this cat isn't stuck like mine was. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment