Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Now that I am getting more familiar with blogging and google sites I feel like I will be able to change up the theme to better suite me. I played around with the theme for the blog and I like it but I may switch it up more. As for the google site, I'm pretty happy with the layout and the banner pictures that I chose. The reading notes that I have written seem to be sufficient for me to get the background information but I would like to try more styles. As far as writings go, I am fairly happy with the styles that I have used but would like to switch them up more so that they don't so closely resemble the original. I think my favorite one that I have done so far was week 7 where I more or less started in the middle of the original story, worked back, then worked to present day. For future posts I would like to work on using more dialogue though. I would also like to look at more research strategies as well as note taking methods.

 Picture information: Probably my favorite picture so far. This is a very calming and reflective picture for me. The sunset (or sunrise) along with the waves give off the vibe that this is a relaxed state of mind, as it should be!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neko!

    I just visited your website earlier today, it is really good by the way. I recognized the yoga picture. So this post caught my eye. Currently, I am in the middle of the blog stream commenting extra credit option. I feel your pain about getting familiar with the technology. I just wanted you to know that I look forward to seeing your stories about yoga.

    ReplyDelete